Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

Mythology Workshop

Mythology Workshop

I was peacefully walking along the beach when I suddenly seen something in the distance, it looked like rubbish was moving so I knew there was something wrong. I walked towards the rocks then I suddenly heard a small whelping noise. Shortly after I had finally found what was going on, there was a small turtle stuck in a plastic bag between some rocks. Unsure of how the turtle got stuck in there I immediately wasted no time and began to find ways to help the creature escape. The first method I tried was to just pull him out but it just wasn't working. After roughly five minutes of trying different ways I finally got it and held him whilst I took him back into the water to be free.

After


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.