Pages

Thursday 29 March 2018

Hi Scott,

Me Martha here, I’m sorry to not have said a proper goodbye to you. But I’ve been rescued by Mary and I’m super thankful for all your help,  Mary came with Annette and pushed my parents out the way she was yelling for them to give back her child, I heard her and I took the kid out of the cellar and ran to the arms of Mary we all loaded up in the car and left. We all doing good here Scott and the kids doing good here and he’s got a name Scott, It’s Jim! he’s like a normal kid now and he gives me great big hugs. I assure you I will be coming back for a visit and Mary would like you to come for a visit too. School’s going so great here, I don’t get called “Raggedy-Ann” anymore and I have bought new nice clothes, I love it. I look forward to your reply Scott and I do miss you, I wish I could see you.

Thanks,

Martha

Hi Martha,

It’s Scott, I’m glad you and the kid are safe and no longer locked up, It’s sounds like your finally living a new life but I miss not seeing you Martha, I really do miss not seeing you around anymore, but I’m so glad you and Jim are doing good. I decided not to go to the camp

1 comment:

  1. Hinepukohurangi, I liked the email you have constructed between Martha and Scott. Hopefully the next email Martha sends will have more information as Scott will be thinking about her all the time. Look forward to reading your essay.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.